Clients and their caregivers send you their service requests online
With CommForms, new or existing clients, caregivers or professionals can submit a service request such as a meals on wheels order or a transportation request. They can track the status of their requests, make changes or even cancel their requests securely online.
CommForms is PHIPA & PIPEDA compliant and 100% encrypted allowing service requests to be securely submitted to you.
- Forms are senior friendly & easy to use
- Forms are available in multilingual format
- Mobile friendly & compatible on all web browsers
- Auto-reply email when form submitted
- Clients can track requests online & make changes
- Clients can make payments online for services ordered
- Transportation for individual or recurring rides
- Hot & frozen meals on wheels
- Adult day program requests & absence notifications
- Homecare requests, appointment changes & cancellations
- Foot care appointments at home & in clinic
And So Much More!
Click Here To See Our Demo Site
Staff receive secure encrypted requests notifications
By receiving service requests by email notification, staff will spend less time listening to service request related voice-mails or taking orders over the phone and reduce the risk of associated errors when taking verbal service requests.
- Notifications contain clear and validated data
- Notifications received in English regardless of language the form is summited in
- New client requests flagged for an intake assessment
- No change in work process for staff
- No training needed
- No account logins required