Improve patient satisfaction and increase the safety of your dental staff with CommForms online dental forms
Using CommForms patients can access your publicly facing forms with their own Smartphones. No need for office staff to hand them a tablet or clipboard.
Patients can complete and submit patient intake, COVID-19 consent and insurance forms on their own personal computer in the safety of their home or through their Smartphone while waiting to enter your office. No need to provide patients with tablets at check-in or have them physically sign consent forms prior to entering your dental office.
CommForms is PHIPA & PIPEDA compliant and 100% encrypted allowing service requests to be securely submitted to you.
- Improve patient satisfaction and communication
- Streamline Check-In With online Forms
- Patient signs forms digitally
- Forms are available in multilingual format
- Mobile friendly & compatible on all web browsers
- Senior friendly and easy to use
- Receive validated patient information in clear and consistent format
- Sends automated appointment reminder by email & SMS
- Export patient information from portal to your dental practice's software
- Send digital invoices
The CommForms Portal - A Complete Home And Community Care Referral & Scheduling Solution
Submitted form data is only accessible through our secure CommForms portal from which office staff can view and update the form data as well as export the data in pdf, csv or excel format. Staff can also use the portal to view reports and detailed analytics generated automatically based on submitted form data. Using the portal, staff can adjust test centre appointment availability in real-time with simply a few mouse clicks based on the current staffing capacity of the test centre thereby releasing new appointment spots or disabling existing available appointment spots effortlessly and the number of available appointments is updated on the online booking form immediately.
- Staff can View, Edit & Book client service requests
- Staff can send secure automated updates back to clients and caregivers reducing the need for confirmation calls.
- New client requests flagged for an intake assessment
- Schedule services such as PSS, transportation & footcare clinics and assign requests to staff
- Send secure inter-agency referrals for clients & receive confirmation emails
- Generate & email invoices to clients, their caregivers or third party payers
- Track & update inventories for meals on wheels, medical equipment, fleet vehicles & more!